This is my 100th post. And, as it’s summer time, I’m going to take a blog break. I’m doing a CPAS youth summer camp at Edgehill school in Devon then having a rest. I’ve now blogged for about 8 months and the following list of top ten pages shows what people are interested in:
1. The covenant of grace, not works, between God and Adam – a hot topic in some circles
2. 8 biblical personality types – the development of biblical EQ seems popular
3. Thomas Schreiner on warning passages and perseverance – another hot topic, boosted by a link from David Field!
4. The doctrine of adoption – assurance and God’s love for us making a comeback thanks, I suspect, to C.J. Mahaney making adoption a big issue.
5. 8 ways to attain a pure heart – this is the highest ranked Thomas Watson quote. Lots of search engine terms like “how can I have a pure heart?” Watson’s reply is brilliant, though not necessarily the one everyone was searching for.
6. The names of the trees contained promises of God – another post which is higher in the ranks than it should be, this time as a result of misdirected tree spotters.
7. Challenging the homogenous church growth principle – I am pleased this is in the top ten, as it shows people are thinking through church and mission in a multi-cultural context.
8. 13 Christian personality types – more biblical EQ
9. An inside view of inner city ministry – as more voices raise a call for evangelicals to take inner city ministry seriously, it’s good to see people visit this page.
10. Lessons for Willow Creek from Mr Still – the most recently added post to make the top ten. It seems anything Willow Creek is a hit.
And there’s one missing which I’d like to see further up the ranks, 25 Benefits of faith union with Christ, which is one of my favourites.