If you are a Christian moving to Birmingham, why not think about living in West Bromwich and getting involved at Holy Trinity? We are a growing church and here’s a list of reasons why you might choose to live in West Bromwich:
- There a loads of opportunities to serve Christ in mission.
- There are 22 languages in the church school, so we can reach lots of nations by reaching people right here on our doorstep.
- We have a growing network of small groups but need help to plant more by training leaders.
- You get lots for your money when you buy a house in West Bromwich.
- Travelling is easy. There is a Metro (tram) at Holy Trinity which runs into Birmingham City Centre. Journey time about 12 minutes and trams run every 6-8 minutes. Holy Trinity church is 500m from the M5 junction 1.
- The shopping experience isn’t great, unless you are looking for stack ’em high, sell ’em cheap (there’s lots of budget shops and no designer boutiques but we do have Gap, Nike, Next and M&S outlet stores side by side) and there is fantastic food.
- You’ll get faithful, biblical, Christ-centred teaching and preaching, but I’m not Charles Spurgeon or Mark Driscoll.
- You’ll find a really supportive and caring church family.
- You will live in a community not a network.