Good to see someone else thinking theologically using Venn Diagrams, with much more humour than me. If you like thinking in diagrams, you might like to visit my Venn Diagram Posts
- We lost a paradise by sin,
and have gained a heaven by the cross.
Stephen Charnock (1628-80)
Until sin be bitter,
Christ will not be sweet.
Thomas Watson (1668)
The cross once seen
is death to every vice.
William Cowper (1835)
The tear of repentance is shed by the eye of faith, and faith, as it weeps, stands beneath the cross.
Horatius Bonar? (1880s)
Let them that will, repent, that Christ may do for them.
I believe what Christ hath done for me, that I may repent.
Thomas Boston (1720s)
A discovery of Christ
in the light of the Spirit,
wastes, weakens and withers
the body of sin.
Ebenezer Erskine (1730s)
If you will remember Christ's love, you will be lifted up from your crookedness, and made straight.
C.H. Spurgeon (1890)
Live in Christ, die in Christ, and then flesh need not fear death.
John Knox (1572)
Top posts (last 24hrs)
- 8 ways to attain a pure heart
- Why Britain needs a new heart. Food banks and £1.56 trillion public debt: the problem is not political but pastoral
- 13 Christian personality types
- Jesus, divorce and remarriage.
- Does Christian remarriage effect eternal salvation?
- 8 biblical personality types
- A parachute as an illustration of faith and works
Find stuff on TG
- When your wealth increases, then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 8:13 #electionbible 1 day ago
- Everything God does will endure forever; ...God does it so that men will revere him. Ecclesiastes 3:14 #electionbible 1 day ago
- Jesus said "render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, AND to God the things that are God's." Matthew 22:21 #electionbible 1 day ago
Alison on Does Christian remarriage effe… Alison on Does Christian remarriage effe… Alison on Does Christian remarriage effe… sharen on Does Christian remarriage effe… Brian Midmore on The Good Samaritan, gospel or… neilrobbie on The Good Samaritan, gospel or… Brian Midmore on The Good Samaritan, gospel or… matthewloftus on Urban ministry reading list…
- Adam and Eve assurance BBC Beatitudes Burnout C.H. Spurgeon C.J. Mahaney Carson Pue Christ Christian ministry church leadership Church of England covenant of grace Covenant of works David Cameron death divorce Ebenezer Erskine Evangelism faith Fellowship of Word and Spirit From the vicarage Gospel and Law Grace Grace and Works hetrogenous church Holiness Holy Trinity Holy Trinity West Bromwich Homogenous church Horatius Bonar Inner city Inner City Ministry inner city mission Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands Jesus John Piper justification law and gospel liberalism love Mark Driscoll marriage meditation ministry Ministry Burnout Ministry Trainee mission neonomianism Oak Hill College Paul Tripp Pornography Prayer Preaching Puritans reaching the unreached sanctification small groups Song of Songs Spurgeon substitutionary atonement Suffering The Cross the gospel Thomas Boston Thomas Watson Tim Chester Tim Keller tree of life vicarage vision vision statement West Bromwich William Still Wolverhampton
Creative Copyright License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.